The glory days….some of the best days of my life came from my undergrad years at Tougaloo…
This list is funny…Kind of true..well..some of them..Check it out below!
1. You’ve seen each other at your absolute worst.
Because college was the time to simultaneously throw up and then reach for another slice of pizza.
2. And you cheered each other on when you were at your best.
Warner Bros. / Via reddit.com
Hell yeah I’m going to your thesis presentation. Can I bring a cow bell?
3. You’re completely used to sharing a bed with them.
Thank you for offering up your twin-sized bed every time I was sexiled.
4. Boundaries don’t exist in your friendship.
ABC / Via gifbay.com
I found you drunkenly crying in the shower once, so there’s no need to be shy.
5. You managed to maintain your friendship through the stress of exams.
Nickelodeon / Via http://wildbirds.tumblr.com
Thank you for not holding me accountable for anything I said finals week.
6. You get their family drama.
Indian Paintbrush / Via cussyeah-wesanderson.tumblr.com
So wait, are we still mad at your sister?
7. You hate the same people.
That girl who raises her hand with one minute left in class is THE WORST.
8. You know their dating history just as well as your own.
Warner Bros. / Via thatocfeeling.tumblr.com
And you’re there to make sure they don’t make the same mistake twice.
9. You don’t sugarcoat anything for each other.
A&M Films / Via infinitespocklove.tumblr.com
Yo, you have some shit in your teeth.
10. They are the best people to pillow talk with.
Fox / Via klaine.tumblr.com
We’re going to talk for two hours before actually sleeping, so plan accordingly.
11. You aren’t afraid of admitting how much they mean to you.
Warner Bros. / Via pixgood.com
And you know the feeling’s mutual.
12. You’ve lived together.
Fox / Via hobbes-the-cat.tumblr.com
And DESPITE that, you still love them.
13. You’re each other’s biggest fans.
Universal Pictures / Via reddit.com
IF THEY DON’T REALIZE HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE, THEY DON’T DESERVE YOU.
14. They’re the best people to do absolutely nothing with.
Want to come over and nap?
15. You don’t have to hold back from being your true weird self.
NBC / Via jajagabor.tumblr.com
I can only hope my future S.O. gets my weird like you do.
16. Nothing can beat the hours your spent bonding in the dining hall, gaining the freshman 15 together.
HBO / Via bellecs.tumblr.com
We’ve been here for three hours… Whoops.
17. You’ve witnessed each other’s terrible decisions.
Like when they dated this guy.
18. They would never judge you.
Nickelodeon / Via nickelodeon.tumblr.com
You threw up in a bush? Dude, been there.
19. And because over those four years, you really grew up together.
Fox Searchlight Pictures / Via missgerrard.tumblr.com
Because no one really knows who they are freshman year.